Monday, August 26, 2024

 I have been inspired to start again. I have been reading blogs by others and stories written by old friends. I went into old posts on old websites and found that maybe I wasn't so bad after all. Life does get in the way of doing something you have been wanting to do for a long time but if I struggle then it must be for a good reason.

During the pandemic I wrote a lot and had put together a book of my writings. I wrote poetry, and short stories, and short essays but I also created a puzzle book. I was very proud of myself because I had finally accomplished something. The first book had a lot of errors and the story was not very adventurous but it contained recipes given to me by my mother. She is gone now but I have the recipes to help remember her by, 

Hopefully as time went on, I improved in my writing. In fact I know there is a lot to improve on. There maybe some issues with what I have written but I consider the books as bad pennys. There may be mistakes made in the manufacture of the pennys but over time they become worth more than what they were meant for.


These are the books I have published for now. I hope to continue my writing and will fill another picture with more books. If you want to read any of them feel free to order them from Amazon. The first book I mentioned is not in the picture. It's called "A Family Tradition". Starting tomorrow I will post an excerpt from one of my books. I may also add a story I have written lately. 
Drop a line to me at hmartin1505@gmail.com if you want to comment. If you don't like what I write then let me know. At least then I will know you have read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment